Friday 27 August 2010

Post #012- Druids & Dragons

So, after my four hour drawing explosion I have finally finished a picture, more specifically my character for D&D (Dungeons & Dragons), which is a game I am still learning the rules of, considering I have nobody to teach me I'm teaching myself.
I have assembled a team to play, but it seems as though I am going to have to be Dungeon Master, which is a bummer, because that meant I don't really get to adventure with my guy. Although I think I have found a way to get around that problem. He will be the Green ranger to the rest of my team (Room mates and Cookie.B). To anyone who never watched the original series of power rangers the Green ranger was a sort of Deus ex machina they used to spice the ol' rinse and repeat plot line. But we shall see how that goes, and I feel I can trust myself not to sway the story too much with my guy.

THIS IS THE FELLA:


 He's a half elf druid named Ivan, He likes a smoke on his pipe and sitting in trees, he hates goblins. with a passion.I am quite proud of him, and I should be considering how long he took me, but that may just be my drawing process. Next post I will show you the character I made last time. And I think I will keep you up to date with them as I'm doing the rest.

So long!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet.
    I have to wait until my friends are done with their current campaign to play D&D, so I'm learning the rules right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ben! It was definitely worth the time it took you to do this.
    He looks awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenn- Well, it looks like we're sort of in the same boat. Except you don't have to be the reluctant DM I assume?

    @Cookie- BEN? WHO'S BEN? THIS IS THE ILLUSTRIOUS PALINDROME CATASTROPHE!


    And thank you both for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah, I don't even know who will be DM-ing for me, because the guys apparently switch it up every time.
    They're still figuring out how to make my character even work...I have like 5 halves. :D

    ReplyDelete